Ordinary Meeting Agenda 21 September 2020
You are hereby summoned to attend the next Parish Council meeting held virtually via zoom on MONDAY 21st SEPTEMBER 2020 at 6.30pm. In order ensure there is a quorum, please telephone the Clerk on 846011 prior to the day of the meeting if you are unable to attend.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 912 4078 0334
One tap mobile
+442039017895,,91240780334#,,,,,,0#,,697642# United Kingdom
+442080806591,,91240780334#,,,,,,0#,,697642# United Kingdom
Dial by your location
+44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
+44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
+44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
+44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 912 4078 0334
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aBubiIoUT
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Receive any Declarations of Interest
- Receive any Apologies for Absence
- To approve Minutes of the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council held virtually on Monday 15th June 2020
- Crime & Disorder – Report from Sgt Doran
- Public Participation
- Discuss matters arising out of public participation
- An update and discussion on latest staffing meeting held virtually on Thursday 3rd September
- Review, discuss and make decisions on the 20/21 budgets
- Discuss the Town Hall, business plan and consultation
- Discuss a concern from a resident on the Royal Estate development - Cllr Burgin
- Warsop Parish Council - Update from the Chair/Clerk if required
- Big Warsop - Update from Cllr Burgin
- Warsop Parish News - Update from the Chair, Vice-Chair or Clerk
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Current Account - £ (31/08/20)
Premier Account - £ (31/08/20)
2 Shires Credit Union - £15,000 (31/08/20)
- Payments already paid:
Payments already paid:
- S137 - DUWC - £500.00
- D2 Studio (Cancelled) - £1,100
- Notts County Supplies - £136.89
- WPN Delivery - £380.00
- Acer (High St Car Park) - £50.00
- Second Element - £176.40
- CASH - PPE - £260.00
- Notts County Supplies - £404.27
- Electric Heaters - £35.96
- CoSHH Training - £30.00
- Office Computer - £564.57
- Chair Training - £35.00
- Acer (Church Yard) - £165.00
- Barrie Woodcock - £120.50
- Notts County Supplies - £6.05
- Notts County Supplies - £1.21
- Acer (Church Yard) - £165.00
- D2 Studio (re-issue) - £1,100.00
- Notts County Supplies - £22.85
- Notts County Supplies - £7.26
- Chair Allowance (Sunflower competition) - £5.00
- Payments due to be paid: None
- Receive an update from Notts County Councillor, Andy Wetton
Receive an update from Mansfield District Councillors
- 19-21 Church Street, Warsop - CHANGE OF USE FROM SHOP (USE CLASS A1) TO 1 NO. PAIR OF SEMI-DETACHED HOUSES (USE CLASS C3).
- Old Medical Centre, Egmanton Road, Meden Vale - RETROSPECTIVE CHANGE OF USE OF MEDICAL CENTRE (USE CLASS D1) TO RESOURCE CENTRE FOR PEOPLE WITH SOCIAL CARE NEEDS (USE CLASS C2).
- 129 Mansfield Road, Warsop - CHANGE OF USE FROM GARAGE (RESIDENTIAL C3) TO PET CREMATION (SUI GENERIS) AND EXTENSION TO GARAGE.
- 27 Southgate Road, Warsop - NOTIFICATION FOR PRIOR APPROVAL FOR A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- Welbeck Farm, Netherfield Lane, Meden Vale - APPLICATION FOR APPROVAL OF RESERVED MATTERS FOLLOWING OUTLINE APPROVAL REF: 2015/0635/NT - PROPOSED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF 18 N0. DWELLINGS.
- Land Adjacent 45 Forest Road, Warsop - DROPPED KERB.
- 10 Rutland Close, Warsop - PART CHANGE OF USE OF KITCHEN TO PROVIDE BEAUTY TREATMENTS FROM HOME.
- 146 Mansfield Road, Warsop - NOTIFICATION FOR PRIOR APPROVAL FOR A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- 7 Netherfield Lane, Church Warsop - TWO STOREY SIDE EXTENSION AND SINGLE STOREY FRONT EXTENSION.
- 10 Southgate Road, Warsop - APPLICATION FOR A CERTIFICATE OF LAWFUL USE - REPLACE FLAT ROOF ON REAR EXTENSION WITH PITCHED ROOF.
- 75 Mansfield Road, Warsop - DEMOLISH EXISTING DETACHED GARAGE AND BUILD SINGLE STOREY ATTACHED GARAGE.
- Church Warsop Miners Welfare, Wood Lane, Church Warsop - VARIATION OF S106 AGREEMENT RELATING TO APPLICATION REF 2018/0646/OUT - (DEMOLITION OF EXISTING BUILDINGS FOR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT) UNDER SECTION 106B OF THE TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990.
- Land At Stonebridge Lane, Warsop - VARIATION OF CONDITIONS 4 (PHASING PROGRAMME), 6 (OFF SITE HIGHWAY WORKS), 15 (SURFACE WATER DRAINAGE/MANAGMENT STRATEGY) AND 18 (BUFFER ZONE TO WESTERN BOUNDARY) ON PLANNING PERMISSION 2017/0816/OUT - OUTLINE APPLICATION FOR UP TO 400 DWELLINGS, TOGETHER WITH ASSOCIATED HIGHWAY WORKS, PUBLIC OPEN SPACE, LANDSCAPING AND ASSOCIATED DRAINAGE INFRASTRUCTURE INCLUDING SUDS FEATURES.
- Land At Stonebridge Lane, Warsop - APPROVAL OF RESERVED MATTERS APPLICATION FOR 400 DWELLINGS, PUBLIC OPEN SPACE AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE FOLLOWING OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION 2017/0816/OUT - OUTLINE APPLICATION FOR UP TO 400 DWELLINGS, TOGETHER WITH ASSOCIATED HIGHWAY WORKS, PUBLIC OPEN SPACE, LANDSCAPING AND ASSOCIATED DRAINAGE INFRASTRUCTURE INCLUDING SUDS FEATURES.
- 3 Oyster Way, Warsop - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION, INTERNAL ALTERATIONS AND PORCH TO FRONT.
- 60 Birkland Avenue, Warsop - 1 NO. DETACHED DWELLING.
- 14 Weetman Avenue, Church Warsop - SINGLE STOREY SIDE EXTENSION.
- Highway Grass Verge, Front Of The Rectory, Church Road, Church Warsop -WORKS TO 1 NO. TREE WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA.
- Date of next meeting - Discuss if the frequency of virtual meetings during the Covid-19 Pandemic.