Ordinary Meeting Agenda 21 October 2019
The Ordinary meeting of the Parish will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 21st OCTOBER 2019 at 6.30pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Receive any Declarations of Interest
- Receive any Apologies for Absence
- To approve Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting on 16th September 2019
- To approve Minutes of the Finance and General-Purpose meeting on 9th October 2019
- Crime and Disorder – Report from Sgt Priestley
- Public Participation
- Discuss matters arising out of public participation
- Discuss and decide an outcome from the consultation with Steve East (Market Employee)
- Discuss the meeting with Chris Moses (HR Specialist) and make a resolution
- An update and discussion on the Town Hall (Cllr Roy Butler)
- Discuss MDC’s vexatious complainant
- Parish Vision – An update by Cllr Karen Hardy
Warsop Parish Council
Update from the Chair/Clerk if required
- Carnival – Update from Luke Spence
- Big Warsop – Update from Cllr Burgin
- Warsop & District News – Update from the Clerk
- Neighbourhood Plan – Update from Cllr Barlow
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Current Account - £56,069.31 (30/09/19)
Premier Account - £33,810.47 (30/09/19)
2 Shires Credit Union - £15,000 (30/09/19)
Payments already paid:
- Cash – Top up pre-paid card - £500.00
- D2 Studio - £1,320.00
- PKF Littlejohn (Audit) - £480.00
- Chandlers Commercial Ltd (Building Survey) - £2,280.00
- Acer Grounds Maintenance - £165.00
- JKE Web Design - £448.00
- Konica Minolta - £53.69
- ML-Ecology (Bat Survey) - £325.00
- Election Re-charges MDC - £91.66
- MDC Payroll - £23,845.46
- Konica Minolta - £139.00
- Second Element - £176.40
Payments due to be paid:
- CASH – Paper Delivery - £380.00
- CASH – Postage - £80.40
- Jet Joinery - £2,062.97
- Payments already paid:
MDC letter for the dog bag service
KHTE Building Services letter
- Receive an update from Notts County Councillor, Andy Wetton
Receive an update from Mansfield District Councillors
- Land At Oakfield Lane/Sherwood Street, Warsop - RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF 57 NO. DWELLINGS, ACCESS, ANCILLARY MATTERS.
- The Mill House, Church Road, Church Warsop - WORKS TO 3 NO. TREES AND REMOVAL OF 1 NO. TREE WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA.
- Redbrick House, Peafield Lane, Warsop - CHANGE OF USE FROM A RESIDENTIAL UNIT (USE CLASS C3) TO 4 NO. HOLIDAY LETS (SUI GENERIS) INCLUDING SINGLE STOREY FRONT EXTENSIONS AND ASSOCIATED WORKS.
- District Heating System Boiler House, The Willows, Church Street, Warsop - DEMOLITION OF REDUNDANT BOILER HOUSE AND CHIMNEY FOR ADJACENT SHELTERED HOUSING.
- 15 Halifax Avenue, Church Warsop - FLAT ROOF ORANGERY.
- Land Adjacent To Redbrick House, Peafield Lane, Warsop - CHANGE OF USE FROM A RESIDENTIAL UNIT (USE CLASS C3) TO 4 NO. HOLIDAY LETS (SUI GENERIS) INCLUDING SINGLE STOREY FRONT EXTENSIONS AND ASSOCIATED WORKS.
- The Gate Inn, High Street, Warsop - APPLICATION TO VARY CONDITION 18 (OPENING HOURS) ON APPLICATION REF 2019/0316/FUL (DEMOLISH EXISTING PUBLIC HOUSE CONSTRUCT CLASS A1 CONVENIENCE STORE WITH ASSOCIATED WAREHOUSE SPACE. RE-CONFIGURE CAR PARK WITH ACCESS WIDENED FROM MANSFIELD ROAD AS REQUIRED).
- Herrings Cottage, Sookholme Lane, Sookholme - BARN CONVERSION WITH SINGLE STOREY EXTENSION AND CAR PORT.
- Warsop Mill, Church Road, Church Warsop - REMOVAL OF TWO NO. TREES WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA.
- 19-21 Sherwood Street, Warsop - FASCIA SIGN AND 2 NO. PROJECTING SIGNS TO FRONT ELEVATION.
- 13 Woodland Grove, Warsop - DOUBLE GARAGE TO REAR.
- Land At Mansfield Road, Spion Kop - APPLICATION FOR APPROVAL OF RESERVED MATTERS FOLLOWING PLANNING APPLICATION 2016/0224/NT - OUTLINE PLANNING APPLICATION WITH ALL MATTERS RESERVED (EXCEPT FOR ACCESS) TO CONSTRUCT 8 NO. DWELLINGS.
- The Carrs – Update from Cllr Burgin:
- Receive an update on Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 18th November 2019.