Ordinary Meeting Agenda 15 October 2018
The next Parish Council meeting will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 15th OCTOBER 2018 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- To receive any Declarations of Interest
- To receive any Apologies for Absence
- To approve Minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 17th September 2018
- To approve Minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting 8th October 2018
- Crime & Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- Warsop Parish Council
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- DUWC (S137) - £500.00
- JKE Web Design - £385.00
- Acer Grounds Maintenance (Sept) - £160.00
- Payroll(MDC) - £18,238.07
- Market Storage (Rates) - £36.00
- Market Storage (Rent) - £108.33
- D2 Studio - £1,000.00
- Mansfield Fire & Safety (Services) - £534.00
- Mortons - £1,226.00
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash - W&DNs - £380.00
- Cash - Postage - £80.00
- Midland Stairlifts - £90.00
- Second Element - £147.00
- Notts County Supplies - £27.84
- Konica Minolta - £26.95
- Payments already paid:
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- The Rectory, Church Road, Church Warsop - WORKS TO 5 NO. TREES WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA.
- Dodsworth, Cherry Grove, Warsop - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- Burns Farm, Burns Lane, Warsop - APPLICATION FOR PRIOR NOTIFICATION OF AGRICULTURAL OR FORESTRY DEVELOPMENT - PROPOSED BUILDING. TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT ORDER 2015 SCHEDULE 2, PART 6 - BUILDING TO STORE CROP SPRAYER AND AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT.
- High Street, Warsop - DISCHARGE OF CONDITION 3 (INTERNAL NOISE) AND CONDITION 4 (WASTE MANAGMENT) ON PLANNING PERMISSION 2018/0293/FUL - CONVERSION OF FIRST AND SECOND FLOORS INTO 5 NO. ONE BEDROOM FLATS.
- The Carrs
- Meden Baths
- Date of next meeting - Monday 19th November 2018.