Ordinary Meeting Agenda 15 November 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend the next Parish Council meeting held at The Fretwell Complex, Sookholme on MONDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2021 at 6.30pm. In order ensure there is a quorum, please telephone the clerk on 846011 / 07869725227 prior to the day of the meeting if you are unable to attend.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Receive any Declarations of Interest
- Receive any Apologies for Absence
- To approve Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday 19th July 2021
- To approve Minutes of the Extraordinary Parish Council Meeting held on Thursday 4th November 2021
- Crime & Disorder – Report from the Warsop Parish team
- Public Participation
- Discuss matters arising out of public participation
- Welcome Back Summer Clean Up – Update from the Assistant Clerk
- To discuss and accept the External Audit report
- Warsop Parish Council - Update from the Chair/Clerk if required
- Big Warsop - Update from Cllrs Burgin, Simpson and Williamson-Cooper
- Discuss Cllr updates for WPN – Cllr D. Barlow
- Warsop Parish News - Update from the editors (Chair, V-Chair or Clerk)
- To review options for the car park on High Street (next to the library)
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Current Account - £124,527.66 (31/10/21)
Premier Account - £33,829.74 (31/10/21)
2 Shires Credit Union - £15,000 (31/10/21)
Payments already paid:
- Pearl Installations (Lights) (May) - £266.62
- Pearl Installations (Remedial works) (July) - £106.15
- Sports 4 Kidz (ASB Outreach) (July) - £1.200.00
- Acer (Church Yard) (Aug) - £165.00
- Associated Print (WPN) (Sept) - £701.34
- Pearl Installations (Annual Service) (Aug) - £101.94
- Hostess Room Hire (July) - £100.00
- Acer (Church Yard) (July) - £165.00
- Sports 4 Kidz (ASB Outreach) (June) - £1,200.00
- WPNs Deliverers (Sept) - £380.00
- Postage (Aug) - £78.96
- Clean Up Decs (Aug) - £100.00
- Xmas Event Entertainment (Aug) - £460.00
- Clean Up Materials (Paint) (Trucks) (Aug) - £125.83
- Clean Up Stall Decs (Aug) - £29.50
- Clean Up Volunteer Refreshments (Aug) - £9.58
- Market Stall Roof Service (Aug) - £40.00
- Clean Up (Gardening Equip) (Aug) - £36.68
- Office Stationery (Aug) - £13.82
- Clean Up Stall Covers (Aug) - £19.04
- Sports 4 Kidz (ASB Outreach) (Aug) - £1,200.00
- External Audit (Sept) - £480.00
- MDC Payroll Overspill (Oct) - £519.90
- Room Hire-Fretwell 04Nov21 (Nov) - £60.00
- MDC Payroll (Nov) - £21,106.31
- Sport4Kidz (ASB Outreach) (Oct) - £800.00
- Acer (Church Yard) (Sept) - £165.00
- Acer (Car Park-High St) (Sept) - £70.00
- VAT (Information tool) (Sept) - £35.00
- Ink (Sept) - £29.97
- JKE Web Design (Oct) - £436.50
- D2 Studio (WPN Design) (Oct) - £1,100.00
- Welcome Back (Marketing) (Oct) - £487.00
- VOID – SLCC Training (Oct) - £144.00
- VOID – NALC Training (Oct) - £40.00
- SLCC & NALC Training (Payment to the Clerk)(Oct) - £184.00
- Christmas Trees (25) & Wall Brackets (Oct) - £303.46
- Welcome Back (Gazebo/lights/dec’s) (Nov) - £2,000.00
- Payments due to be paid: None
- Payments already paid:
- Receive an update from Notts County Councillor
Receive an update from Mansfield District Councillors
- Manor Farm, 2 Manor Road, Church Warsop - REMOVAL OF 1 NO. TREE WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA.
- 67 Lime Crescent, Church Warsop - SINGLE STOREY FRONT EXTENSION.
- 105 Sherwood Street, Warsop - CANOPY TO SHOP FRONT, ROOF MOUNTED CANOPY EXHAUST, CHANGES TO REAR STORE.
- Budby Pumping Station, Netherfield Lane, Meden Vale - INSTALLATION OF AN ULTRAVIOLET (UV) KIOSK.
- Manor Farm, 2 Manor Road, Church Warsop - RENOVATION OF EXISTING ROOF STRUCTURE AND COVERINGS TO THE FARMHOUSE AND ATTACHED BUILDINGS.
- 6 Lime Crescent, Church Warsop - SINGLE STOREY FRONT, SINGLE AND TWO STOREY EXTENSIONS TO REAR (RESUBMISSION OF PLANNING APPLICATION 2021/0213/HHA).
- Elkesley Road, Warsop - 15.0M PHASE 8 MONOPOLE C/W WRAPROUND CABINET AT BASE AND ASSOCIATED ANCILLARY WORKS.
- 5-7 Sherwood Street, Warsop - CHANGE OF USE FROM BANK (USE CLASS E) TO MIXED USE OF ICE CREAM PARLOUR, ICE CREAM MANUFACTURE AND DISTRIBUTION ON GROUND FLOOR (USE CLASS SUI GENERIS) WITH CREATION OF RESIDENTIAL FLAT TO FIRST FLOOR (USE CLASS C3).
- 65 Robin Hood Avenue, Warsop - DEMOLITION OF EXISTING REAR EXTENSION AND CONSTRUCTION OF NEW REAR EXTENSION.
- Manor Farm, 2 Manor Road, Church Warsop - EXTERNAL WALL STONE CLEANING AND RE-POINTING WORKS.
- 1 Greendale Close, Warsop - DROPPED KERB
- Mosscar Bungalow, Mansfield Road, Spion Kop - PORCH TO FRONT AND DETACHED GARAGE.
- 183 Sherwood Street, Warsop - VARIATION OF CONDITION 4 (MATERIALS) ON APPLICATION 2021/0440/FUL (DEMOLITION OF AN EXISTING BUNGALOW AND ERECTION OF 3NO. DWELLINGS WITH SUMMER HOUSES) - CHANGE TILE COLOUR TO CHARCOAL GREY.
- Post Office, 11 Ossington Close, Meden Vale - SINGLE STOREY SIDE EXTENSION TO SHOP AND POST OFFICE.
- Lodge Barn, Sookholme Road, Sookholme - INSTALL CHIMNEY/FLUE FOR LOG BURNER STOVE TO THE FRONT ELEVATION.
- Lodge Barn, Sookholme Road, Sookholme - LISTED BUILDING CONSENT TO INSTALL CHIMNEY/FLUE FOR LOG BURNER STOVE TO THE FRONT ELEVATION.
- 6 Dale Road, Warsop - BAY WINDOW TO FRONT ELEVATION
- 31 Rectory Road, Church Warsop - 2021/0757/HHA
- Proposal: EXTENSION OF EXISTING SINGLE STOREY FRONT EXTENSION, FRONT PORCH EXTENSION AND FRONT/REAR RAMP STRUCTURE.
- Manor Farm, 2 Manor Road, Church Warsop - REPLACEMENT WINDOWS AND EXTERNAL DOORS, INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RENOVATIONS WORKS INCLUDING ALTERATIONS TO EXISTING REAR PORCH AND GARAGE CONVERSION.
- 11A Sherwood Street, Warsop - CHANGE OF USE OF GROUND FLOOR TO NAILS SALON USE (SUI GENERIS), CONVERT FIRST FLOOR INTO A ONE BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED FLAT. NO CHANGE TO INTERNAL/EXTERNAL STRUCTURE.
- Elkesley House, Elkesley Road, Meden Vale - SINGLE STOREY FRONT EXTENSION AND COVERED ENTRANCE ON SOUTHERN ELEVATION.
- 55 Mount Crescent, Warsop - SINGLE STOREY SIDE AND REAR EXTENSIONS.
- Parks within the Parish
- Date of next meeting - To agree next year’s council meeting dates.