Ordinary Meeting Agenda 15 May 2017
The next Parish Council meeting will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 15th MAY 2017 at 6.30pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Apologies for Absence
- Chairman’s Report
- Election of Chairman
- Election of Vice-Chairman
- Declarations of Acceptance of Office
- Declarations by Members of Personal and Prejudicial Interest
- Minutes of the Parish Meeting held on Monday 24th April 2017
- Crime & Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- Financial Regulation/Risk Management & Risk Assessment
- Town Hall
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- Shaping Little Stars (S137) - £200.00
- Time Assured (deposit) - £666.00
- Wilkinson Landscaping - £200.00
- D2 Studio (Dec 16) - £1,000.00
- D2 Studio (Feb 17) - £1,000.00
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash – Delivery of W&DNs - £380.00
- Cash – Postage - £100.00
- Minster Cleaning - £617.98
- Mortons - £1,226.00
- D2 Studio (Apr 17) - £1,000.00
- D2 Studio (May 17) - £1,000.00
- MDC Payroll Services - £16,044
- Payments already paid:
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- 10 Forest Road, Warsop – Notification of a proposed larger Home extension under the town and country planning (general permitted development) (England) order 2015 – single storey rear extension.
- 10 Dronley Drive, Church Warsop – Two storey side and single storey rear extension.
- Moorfield Farm (phase 1) and Memorial Club (phase 3) Bishops Walk, Church Warsop – Non material amendment to planning application 2014/0654/NT (outline application for 17 no. dwellings including the reserved matters of access, appearance, layout and scale) – amendments to house types.
- Site at Bishops Walk, Church Warsop – Non material amendment to planning application 2014/0069/NT application for approval of reserved matters for 8 no. dwellings (including appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) following outline planning permission (including the reserved matter of access) for the development of a maximum of 18 no. dwellings (2010/0783/NT – amendments of house types.
- Former oil depot, Mansfield Rd, Warsop – Proposal for 41 no. dwellings.
- The Carrs:
- Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 19th June 2017.