Ordinary Meeting Agenda 15 March 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend the next Parish Council meeting held virtually via zoom on MONDAY 15th MARCH 2021 at 6.30pm. In order to ensure there is a quorum, please telephone the Clerk on 846011 prior to the day of the meeting if you are unable to attend.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 936 1877 7525
One tap mobile
+441314601196,,93618777525#,,,,*758933# United Kingdom
+442034815237,,93618777525#,,,,*758933# United Kingdom
Dial by your location
+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
+44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
+44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
+44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
+44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 936 1877 7525
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aOkKMqlCW
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Receive any Declarations of Interest
- Receive any Apologies for Absence
- To approve Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held virtually on Monday 18th January 2021
- To approve Minutes of the Extraordinary Parish Council meeting held virtually on 3rd February 2021
- Crime & Disorder – Report from the Warsop Parish team
- ASB outreach update – Cllr Simpson
- Public Participation
- Discuss matters arising out of public participation
- To discuss the Parish Councillor interviews and co-opt the agreed candidates
- To agree the Financial Policies
- Warsop Parish Council - Update from the Chair/Clerk if required
- Big Warsop - Update from Cllr Burgin
- Warsop Parish News - Update from the editors (Chair, V-Chair or Clerk)
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Current Account - £87,097.08 (28/02/21)
Premier Account - £33,827.46 (28/02/21)
2 Shires Credit Union - £15,000 (28/02/21)
Payments already paid:
- Parkin Contractors (Churchyard) - £1,524.00
- Parish News Deliverers - £380.00
- SLCC (Clerks Manual) - £103.40
- Pearl Installations (Fire & Emergency lights Works) - £600.22
- Pearl Installations (Fire & Emergency lights Service) - £101.04
- Parish News Deliverers PPE - £11.97
- Microsoft (subscription up to April) - £113.48
- County Supplies (Cleaning Materials) - £65.42
- MDC Trade Waste (recycling 2020-2021) - £118.04
- NALC Training (conduct issues) - £60.00
- Pearl Installations (Cellar Works) - £1,073.04
- D2 Studios (Parish news design) - £1,100.00
- Print Holdings (Parish news printing) - £701.34
- Payments due to be paid: None
- Payments already paid:
- Receive an update from Notts County Councillor, Andy Wetton
Receive an update from Mansfield District Councillors
- 37 Birkland Avenue, Warsop - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- 36 Meden Avenue, Warsop - SINGLE STOREY SIDE EXTENSION.
- 58 Hammerwater Drive, Warsop - NOTIFICATION FOR PRIOR APPROVAL FOR A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- 1 Rectory Road, Church Warsop - PROPOSED DEMOLITION OF EXISTING SECTIONAL GARAGE - CONSTRUCTION OF SIDE AND REAR EXTENSIONS.
- Orchard Bungalow, Burns Lane, Warsop - NOTIFICATION FOR PRIOR APPROVAL FOR A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- 27 Rectory Road, Church Warsop - PROPOSED DEMOLITION OF EXISTING CONCRETE SECTIONAL DOUBLE GARAGE AND DEMOLITION OF EXISTING GARDEN ROOM, CONSTRUCTION OF NEW DOUBLE GARAGE AND ENTRANCE SIDE EXTENSION AND NEW FAMILY ROOM TO REAR.
- 8 Nethercross Drive, Warsop - FIRST FLOOR SIDE EXTENSION.
Welbeck Colliery, Elkesley Road, Meden Vale - NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 18 CONSULTATION ON PLANNING APPLICATION - VARIATION OF CONDITIONS 3 (RESTORATION SCHEME), 8 (HOURS OF WORKING), 23 (LOCATION OF SAND MARTINS NESTS) AND REMOVAL OF 26 (RAILLINE) OF PLANNING.
PERMISSION 2/2017/0525/NCC FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE NORTHERN PART OF WELBECK COLLIERY SPOIL HEAP INVOLVING THE IMPORTATION OF SUITABLE ENGINEERING FILL, RECOVERED AGGREGATES AND OTHER SUITABLE INERT MATERIALS.
- The Gate Inn, High Street, Warsop - ADVERTISEMENT CONSENT FOR 3 NO. SETS OF HALO ILLUMINATED LETTERS ON RAILS, 1 NO. INTERNALLY ILLUMINATED DOUBLE SIDED TOTEM SIGN.
- 129 Mansfield Road, Warsop - NOTIFICATION OF A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- 15 Sherwood Street, Warsop - FIRST FLOOR REAR EXTENSION TO FLAT.
- The Buildings, Longster Lane, Sookholme - CHANGE OF USE FROM AGRICULTURAL BUILDINGS TO B8 (GENERAL STORAGE).
- Parks within the Parish
- Date of next meeting - Monday 17th May 2021.