Ordinary Meeting Agenda 16 March 2020
The Annual Meeting of the Parish will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 16th MARCH 2020 at 6.00pm. The Parish Council meeting will take place after if enough time allows.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Declaration of interest both pecuniary and non-pecuniary
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 17th February 2020
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 11th March 2020
- Crime and Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of public participation
- Warsop Parish Council
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
- Payments already paid:
Payments due to be paid:
- Notts County Supplies - £100.20
- JPI Media (Paper Printing) - £605.48
- Scribe - £462.00
- NALC (Membership) - £1,842.52
- Notts County Supplies - £25.81
- ACS Ltd (Asbestos testing) - £360.00
- TGC Computers - £300.00
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- 2 Hetts Lane, Warsop - NEW SINGLE STOREY RETAIL UNIT FOR CLASS A1 USE WITH ASSOCIATED LANDSCAPING AND SITE BOUNDARY TREATMENT.
- 7 Barn Owl Close, Church Warsop - NOTIFICATION FOR PRIOR APPROVAL FOR A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- The Talbot, 1 High Street, Warsop - ADVERTISEMENT CONSENT FOR 2 NO. FASCIA SIGNS, 1 NO. HANGING SIGN, 5 NO. AMENITY BOARDS AND 3 NO. SETS OF PLAQUES.
- 17 Eastlands Lane, Church Warsop - FRONT AND SIDE EXTENSION, DETACHED GARAGE AND EXTERNAL ALTERATIONS.
- 52 Princess Avenue, Warsop - TWO STOREY SIDE EXTENSION.
- 40 Elkesley Road, Meden Vale - TWO STOREY SIDE AND REAR EXTENSIONS.
- The Carrs
- Meden Baths
- Date of next meeting - Monday 20th April 2020.