Ordinary Meeting Agenda 20 January 2020
The Ordinary meeting of the Parish will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 20th JANUARY 2020 at 6.30pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Receive any Declarations of Interest
- Receive any Apologies for Absence
- To approve Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting on 18th November 2019
- To approve Minutes of the Extraordinary Parish Council Meeting on 4th December 2019
- To approve the Minutes of the Personnel Meeting on 19th December 2019
- To approve Minutes of the Finance and General-Purpose meeting on 16th January 2020
- Crime and Disorder – Report from Sgt Priestley
- Public Participation
- Discuss matters arising out of public participation
- Review and comment on the quarterly budget
- Tree planting on Rectory Road – Cllr Debra Barlow
- Friends of the Earth – Introduced by Cllr Karen Hardy
Warsop Parish Council
Update from the Chair/Clerk if required
- Carnival – Update from Luke Spence
- Big Warsop – Update from Cllr Burgin
- Warsop & District News – Update from the Chair or Clerk
- Neighbourhood Plan – Update from Cllr Barlow
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Current Account - £78,342.66 (31/12/19)
Premier Account - £33,814.69 (31/12/19)
2 Shires Credit Union - £15,000 (31/12/19)
Payments already paid:
- Acer Grounds Maintenance - £165.00
- TMS (AW Allowance) - £966.00
- ACS (Asbestos survey for cellar) - £480.00
- Mansfield Fire & Safety - £588.00
- NALC Training - £50.00
- Premises Licence - £140.00
- RBL Wreaths - £37.00
- iSolutions (IT works) - £75.00
- D2 Studio - £1,100.00
- Notts County Supplies - £16.68
- SLCC Membership for the council - £180.00
- Konica Minolta - £71.94
- CASH (DB Allowance – Christmas Smile) - £100.00
- CASH (Big Warsop – Christmas Smile) - £100.00
- CASH (Craig Williamson -Market stalls) - £60.00
- Notts County Supplies - £45.05
- Second Element - £176.40
- JPI Media - £701.06
- Konica Minolta - £139.00
- Meden Medical Services - £99.00
- Payments due to be paid:
- Payments already paid:
- Receive an update from Notts County Councillor, Andy Wetton
Receive an update from Mansfield District Councillors
- Warsop Energy Park, Off Carter Lane, Warsop Vale - TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 18 CONSULTATION ON PLANNING APPLICATION - RETENTION OF A WASTE STORAGE SHED, CLEAN AND DIRTY OIL TANKS AND A GLYCOL TANK.
- Land At Burns Lane, Warsop - REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS 15 (FLOOR SALES PERECENTAGE) 16 (FLOOR AREA AND MEZZANINE) AND 17 (HOURS OF OPERATION) ON PLANNING PERMISSION 2019/0252/FUL - DEMOLITION OF FORMER (VACANT) STRAND CINEMA ASSOCIATED BOUNDARY WALLS AND THE CONSTRUCTION OF A RETAIL/LEISURE PARK ON SITE.
- Land Off Netherfield Lane, Church Warsop - 25 NO. RESIDENTIAL DWELLINGS AND ASSOCIATED WORKS (100% AFFORDABLE HOUSING).
- 11 Sookholme Drive, Warsop - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- 9 Portland Crescent, Meden Vale - APPLICATION FOR A LAWFUL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE FOR AN EXISTING USE OF A CARE HOME.
- The Royal Estate, Warsop - APPLICATION TO REVISE FOOTPATH AND LANDSCAPING IN THE PUBLIC OPEN SPACE TO THE NORTHERN BOUNDARY AT THE ROYAL ESTATE. FOOTPATH ROUTE TO BE AMENDED, LINK ONTO PRIVATE DRIVE FROM PUBLIC OPEN SPACE TO BE REMOVED AND LANDSCAPING TO BE ENHANCED.
- The Rectory, Church Road, Church Warsop - REMOVAL OF 1 NO. TREE COVERED BY A TREE PRESERVATION ORDER.
- 38 East Street, Warsop Vale - SINGLE STOREY EXTENSION TO REAR – RETROSPECTIVE.
- Sookholme Lodge Farm, Carter Lane, Warsop Vale - TWO STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- The Carrs – Update from Cllr Burgin:
- Receive an update on Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 17th January 2020.