Ordinary Meeting Agenda 15 April 2019
The Ordinary meeting of the Parish will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 15th APRIL 2019 at 6.30pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Receive any Declarations of Interest
- Receive any Apologies for Absence
- Chair’s Report
- To approve Minutes of the Annual Parish Council meeting on 18th March 2019
- To approve Minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 18th March 2019
- To approve Minutes of the Finance and General-Purpose meeting on 11th April
- Crime and Disorder – Report from Sgt Priestley
- Public Participation
- Discuss matters arising out of public participation
Warsop Parish Council
Update from the Chair/Clerk if required
- Carnival – Update from Luke Spence
- Big Warsop – Update from Cllr Burgin
- Warsop & District News – Update from the Editor or Clerk
- Neighbourhood Plan – Update from Cllr Barlow
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Current Account - £52,155.98 (31/03/19)
Premier Account - £33,802.04 (31/03/19)
2 Shires Credit Union - £15,000 (31/03/19)
Payments already paid:
- RBL (S137) - £400.00
- MDC Payroll - £2,304.93
Payments due to be paid:
- Refund - 2 W&DNs advert - £36.00
- Glascraft - £6.00
- KHTE (Clock Room Works) - £758.40
- Market Stalls Storage - £108.33
- Market Rates - £35.25
- MDC Loan - £4,443.20
- Pearl Installations (EM light/1st Floor WC) - £63.90
- Konica Minolta - £139.00
- Second Element - £176.40
- Payments already paid:
- Read and discuss any Parish Council correspondence – Blu Banana Graphics & Embroidery.
- Receive an update from Notts County Councillor, Andy Wetton
Receive an update from Mansfield District Councillors
- The Rectory, Church Road, Church Warsop - VARIATION OF CONDITION 2 (SUBMITTED PLANS) ON APPLICATION 2016/0419/NT (ERECTION OF 1 NO. DETACHED DWELLING WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE TO PROVIDE REPLACEMENT RECTORY. ALTERATIONS TO VEHICULAR ACCESS FROM HIGHWAY) TO ALTER THE POSITION OF THE ACCESS DRIVE SERVING THE RECTORY TO RETAIN THE TEMPORARY ACCESS POSITION).
- 23 Hammerwater Drive, Warsop - TWO STOREY SIDE EXTENSION.
- Land Adjacent 30 Church Street, Warsop - DEMOLITION OF EXISTING DWELLING AND CONSTRUCT 1 NO. PAIR OF SEMI-DETACHED HOUSES.
- 3 Manor Court, Church Warsop - FELLING OF 2 NO. TREES WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA.
- 14 Eastwood Avenue, Warsop - TWO STOREY SIDE EXTENSION
- The Carrs – Update from Cllr Burgin:
- Receive an update on Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 13th May 2019.