Ordinary Meeting Agenda 16 April 2018
The Ordinary meeting of the Parish will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 16th APRIL 2018 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Declaration of interest both pecuniary and non-pecuniary
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 19th March 2018
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 11th April 2018
- Crime and Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- Warsop Parish Council
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- Came & Company - £1,217.86
- Scribe - £416.40
- MDC (payroll charges) - £123.76
- D2 Studio - £1,000.00
- Equipment (Kettle) - £13.00
- Glascraft - £66.00
- Warsop Youth Club (S137) - £719.00
- Carnival - £4,000.00
- Cash – Prepaid card - £500.00
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash - W&DNs - £380.00
- Cash - Postage - £80.00
- Second Element - £176.40
- Konica Minolta - £92.56
- Konica Minolta - £139.00
- Payments already paid:
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- ERECTION OF AGRICULTURAL BUILDING FOR ANIMAL PENS AND STORAGE - Land at Cherry Grove, Warsop.
- FRONT, SIDE AND REAR EXTENSIONS - 7 Eastwood Avenue, Warsop.
- EXTENSION TO GARAGE - 6 Dale Road, Warsop.
- NOTIFICATION OF A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) ORDER 1995 (AS AMENDED) - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION - Rutland Close, Warsop.
- NON-MATERIAL AMENDMENT TO PLANNING APPLICATION 2018/0005/HHA TO CHANGE DORMER CHEEKS TO LAP BOARD - 31 Rectory Road, Church Warsop.
- The Carrs:
- Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 21st May 2018.