Annual Meeting Agenda 17 May 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council held at the John Fretwell Complex, Sookholme on MONDAY 17th MAY 2021 at 6.00pm. In order ensure there is a quorum, please telephone the clerk on 846011 prior to the day of the meeting if you are unable to attend.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
COVID Safety Rules
The council have adopted the Fretwell Complex’s Risk Assessment and added the points below for the meeting.
- There will be a one-way system in place for entering and exiting the main building.
- There will be temperature checks
- Just before the meeting entrance, there will be a sanitising stand that must be used before entering with spare masks and visors available
- Social distancing must be adhered to before and after the meeting and throughout the meeting. Please do not congregate.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- All members of public must provide contact details
- The room has been set up into 3 sections, section 1 is the top table which will seat the Chair, Vice-Chair, Clerk and Assistant Clerk, section 2 has 10 tables for Cllrs and section 3 has 12 tables for members of public (should they attend).
- Election of Chair
- Election of Vice-Chair
- Sign Declarations of Acceptance of Office
- Election of Finance & General-Purpose Working Party Members
- Election of Staffing Working Party Members
- Receive any Declarations
- Receive any Apologies
- To approve Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday 15th March 2021
- Crime & Disorder – Report from the Warsop Beat Team
- Public Participation
- Discuss matters arising out of public participation
- Review and discuss the end of year accounts
- Discuss the Internal Auditors Report
- To agree and sign the AGAR
- Discuss and review the Parish Council ASB project and if it should be continued
- Warsop Parish Council - Update from the Chair/Clerk if required
- Carnival - Update from Luke Spence
- Big Warsop - Update from Cllr Burgin
- Warsop Parish News - Update from the Chair, Vice-Chair or Clerk
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
2 Shires Credit Union
Payments already paid:
- Sports 4 Kidz (ASB Project) - £800.00
- MDC Payroll - £1,520.56
- County Supplies - £49.34
- Came & Company - £1,334.43
- Scribe - £561.60
- NALC - £1,913.06
- Sports 4 Kidz (ASB Project) - £800.00
- Printer Ink - £28.00
- WPN Delivery - £380.00
- Microsoft Office 365 - £264.79
- MDC Trade Waste - £118.04
- MDC Trade Waste - £488.28
- MDC Loan - £4,221.60
- Acer Grounds Maintenance - £165.00
- MDC Payroll - £22,437.14
- Cloudy Group (IT Support) - £300.00
- Pearl Installations - £630.30
- KHTE (Bolt Extenders) - £162.00
- KHTE (Perspex) - £162.00
- Payments due to be paid:
- Payments already paid:
- Receive an update from Notts County Council
Receive an update from Mansfield District Councillors
- 1 Pumping Station Cottages, Netherfield Lane, Church Warsop - TWO STOREY SIDE EXTENSION.
- 6 Lime Crescent, Church Warsop - SINGLE STOREY FRONT EXTENSION, SINGLE AND TWO STOREY REAR EXTENSIONS.
- Between Church Street and Burns Lane, Warsop - APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 257 OF THE TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 FOR THE STOPPING UP OF A FOOTPATH BETWEEN CHURCH STREET AND BURNS LANE TO ENABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SITE AS GRANTED BY PLANNING PERMISSION REFERENCE 2019/0252/FUL.
- Gleadthorpe Farm, Netherfield Lane, Church Warsop - 2 NO. COVERS TO PROTECT EXISTING SLURRY SEPARATION STORAGE AREAS.
- The Rectory, Church Road, Church Warsop - PROPOSAL FOR FELLING AND REMOVAL OF 11 NO. TREES AND WORKS TO 11 NO. TREES COVERED BY A TREE PRESERVATION ORDER AND WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA.
- 27 Forest Road, Warsop - SIDE AND REAR EXTENSIONS INCLUDING ROOMS IN ROOF SPACE AND DORMER WINDOWS, REPLACEMENT ROOF AND INTERNAL ALTERATIONS.
- The Willows, Church Street, Warsop - INSTALLATION OF NEW FIRE ESCAPE STAIRS FROM FIRST FLOOR, INCLUDING NEW PATH FROM FOOT OF STAIRS TO FRONT OF BUILDING.
- 240 Egmanton Road, Meden Vale - TWO STOREY SIDE EXTENSION.
- 87 Mansfield Road, Warsop - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- 54 Lime Crescent, Church Warsop - DEMOLITION OF EXISTING GARAGE AND ERECTION OF SINGLE STOREY SIDE EXTENSION.
- 13 Cupar Close, Church Warsop - SINGLE STOREY SIDE AND REAR EXTENSION WITH EXISTING GARAGE TO BE DEMOLISHED.
- 21 Meden Glen, Church Warsop - FIRST FLOOR AND SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSIONS.
- Parks within the Parish:
- Date of next meeting - Discuss how often the council will continue to meet now that Covid restrictions are starting to be relaxed.