Annual Meeting Agenda 18 March 2019
The Annual meeting of the Parish will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 18th MARCH 2019 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Receive Declarations of Interest
- Receive Apologies for Absence
- To approve Minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 18th February 2019
- To approve Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 14th March 2019
- Crime and Disorder – Report from Sgt Priestley
- Public participation
- Discuss matters arising out of public participation
- Warsop Parish Council – Update from Chair/Clerk if required
- Carnival – Update from Luke Spence
- Big Warsop – Update from Cllr Burgin
- Warsop & District News – Update from the Editor or Clerk
- Neighbourhood Plan – Update from Cllr Barlow
- Fracking – Update from Cllr Butler
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Current Account - £57,425.57 (20/02/19)
Premier Account - £33,800.74 (20/02/19)
2 Shires Credit Union - £15,000 (20/02/19)
- Payments already paid:
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash - Postage - £80.00
- Market Stalls Storage (Rent) - £108.33
- Initial - £487.55
- D2 Studio - £1,000.00
- Notts County Supplies - £67.50
- Notts County Supplies - £13.68
- Mortons - £1,163.00
- Notts County Supplies - £35.02
- Came & Company - £1,203.85
- Scribe2000 - £416.40
- Receive an update from Notts County Councillor, Andy Wetton
Receive an update from Mansfield District Councillors
- 42 Mansfield Road, Spion Kop - CHANGE OF USE OF LAND FROM CARAVAN STORAGE TO RESIDENTIAL AN ERECTING A DETACHED RESIDENTIAL ANNEXE
- 42 Mansfield Road, Spion Kop - NON MATERIAL AMENDMENTS TO APPLICATION 2018/0690/HHA (SINGLE STOREY SIDE EXTENSION) COMPRISING REDUCED GARAGE AND GARAGE DOOR WIDTHS; INCLUSION OF DOOR TO FRONT ELEVATION OF DWELLING; PROVISION OF HALLWAY AND STAIRCASE; PROVISION OF DOMESTIC ROOF STORE; ADDITION OF 1NO ROOFLIGHT TO THE REAR ROOF SLOPE AND 3NO. ROOFLIGHTS TO THE FRONT ROOF SLOPE; INCLUSION OF NEW WINDOW TO THE HALLWAY IN THE REAR ELEVATION AND RE-POSITIONED THE REAR GARAGE DOOR.
- St Peter And St Paul Church, Bishops Walk, Church Warsop - WORKS TO AND REMOVAL OF TREES COVERED BY A TREE PRESERVATION ORDER AND WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA.
- Land Adjacent Three Lions Public House, Netherfield Lane, Meden Vale - OUTLINE APPLICATION FOR 3 NO. HOUSES INCLUDING ACCESS.
- The Carrs – Update from Cllr Burgin:
- Receive an update on Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 15th April 2019.