Ordinary Meeting Agenda 18 September 2017
The next Parish Council meeting will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 18th SEPTEMBER 2017 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Declaration of interest both pecuniary and non-pecuniary
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 17th July 2017
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 3rd August 2017
- Minutes of the Extraordinary meeting 8th August 2017
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 5th September 2017
- Crime & Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- Chairman’s Authority
- Church Yard
- Supermarket Letters
- Town Hall
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- RBL leaflet (W&DNs) - £190.00
- Glascraft (Key Cutting) - £6.50
- Office Essentials (Toilettries) - £29.76
- Jay Chapman (Signwriter) - £130.00
- Infotech (Fluorescent Tubes) - £34.97
- Minster Cleaning (June) - £617.98
- Minster Cleaning (July) - £617.98
- SLCC (Uncashed Cheque-12/12/2016) - £118.80
- Midland Stairlifts (Service) - £90.00
- Wilkinson Landscaping (21/07/17) - £200.00
- D2 Studio - £1,000.00
- Wilkinson Landscaping (07/08/17) - £200.00
- A B Waste (Skips – Town Hall & High St) - £420.00
- Wilkinson Landscaping (21/08/17) - £200.00
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash – Delivery of W&DNs - £380.00
- Cash – Postage - £70.00
- Notts County Supplies - £47.46
- Office Essentials (Toiletries) - £4.03
- Office Essentials (Toiletries) - £55.52
- Minster Cleaning - £42.77
- Konica Minolta - £139.00
- Mortons - £1,163.00
- Pearl Installations - £42.00
- Pearl Installations - £132.00
- Kiel Tranter (IT Consultant) - £270.00
- NALC (Data Protection Event) - £90.00
- Midland Stairlifts (Battery) - £144.00
- Payments already paid:
- Correspondence – John Eastwood Hospice Trust
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- Disused Electricity Substation, Longster Lane, Warsop Vale – Change of use of land to showman’s depot.
- 3 Clumber Street, Warsop – Change of use of ground floor retail to residential.
- The Swallows, Cottage Lane, Warsop – Change of use from a public house to a convenience store.
- 39 Southgate Road, Warsop – Notification for prior approval for a proposed larger home extension under the Town and Country Planning (general permitted development) (England) order 2015 – Single storey rear extension.
- Windmill House Farm, Forest Road, Warsop – Listed building consent for installation of windows, stone lintels, door and canopy and new roof, with internal alterations.
- Windmill House Farm, Forest Road, Warsop – Listed installation of windows, stone lintels, door and canopy and new roof, with internal alterations.
- Elkesley House, Elkesley Road, Meden Vale – Proposed residential development.
- Welbeck Colliery, Elkesley Road, Meden Vale – Notice under article 18 consultations on planning applications – variation of conditions 3 and 4 of planning permission ref: 2/2014/0272NT to allow a further 5 years for the placement of material and restoration of the site.
- The Plough Inn, Church Street, Warsop – Change of use of first floor function room to 2 no. of one-bedroom apartments.
- The Carrs:
- Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 16th October 2017.