Ordinary Meeting Agenda 16 October 2017
The next Parish Council meeting will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 16th OCTOBER 2017 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Declaration of interest both pecuniary and non-pecuniary
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 18th September 2017
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 11th October 2017
- Crime & Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- External Audit
- Supermarket Letters
- Town Hall
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- John Eastwood Hospice (sponsored walk) - £150.00
- Cash – Pre-Paid card top up - £500.00
- Wilkinson Landscaping (21/08/17) - £200.00
- Sherwood Tree Solutions (Cllr Wetton allowance) - £250.00
- Ideal Boilers Ltd - £2,400.00
- D2 Studio - £1,000.00
- Wilkinson Landscaping - £200.00
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash – Delivery of W&DNs - £380.00
- Cash – Postage - £70.00
- Second Element - £176.40
- Glascarft (Town Hall Yale Keys) - £63.00
- Ultimate Print - £36.00
- MDC – Payroll Services - £20,926.11
- Konica Minolta - £100.63
- Konica Minolta - £139.00
- Nextronic (Hearing Loop) - £2,388.00
- Payments already paid:
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- 7 Manor Court, Church Warsop - AUTOMATED GATES FOR PRIVATE DRIVEWAY.
- 34 Egmanton Road, Meden Vale - NOTIFICATION FOR PRIOR APPROVAL FOR A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- Gleadthorpe Grange Farm, Netherfield Lane, Meden Vale - REPLACE ROOF SHEETING AND ROOF TILES ON UNITS 1 AND 2 TO MATCH WITH EXISTING ON UNIT 3.
- Gleadthorpe Farm, Netherfield Lane, Meden Vale - PRIOR APPROVED OF PROPOSED AGRICULTURAL STORAGE BUILDING, DEVELOPMENT UNDER TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015.
- 5 Nethercross Drive, Warsop - FIRST FLOOR EXTENSION OVER EXISTING GARAGE, NEW ROOF TO PORCH AND BOW WINDOW TO FRONT ELEVATION.
- Former Miners Welfare, Wood Lane, Church Warsop - PROPOSED ENTRY OF SITE MEASURING 1.05 HECTARES ONTO PART 2 OF THE BROWNFIELD LAND REGISTER FOR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF 25-35 NO. DWELLINGS (If the land is entered in Part 2 of the Brownfield Land Register it will be granted Permission in Principle, which establishes the suitability, in principle, of land for housing-led development).
- The Carrs:
- Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 20th November 2017.