Ordinary Meeting Agenda 19 November 2018
The next Parish Council meeting will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 19th NOVEMBER 2018 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- To receive any Declarations of Interest
- To receive any Apologies for Absence
- To approve Minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 15th October 2018
- To approve Minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting 13th November 2018
- Crime & Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- Warsop Parish Council
- Staffing Working Party Members
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- CASH -W&DNs Delivery - £380.00
- CASH - Postage - £80.00
- Mortons (November) - £1,163.00
- Pearl Installations - £204.00
- Market Rates - £36.00
- Market Storage - £108.33
- Acer Grounds Maintenance (High St) - £180.00
- D2 Studio - £1,000.00
- Microsoft - £406.08
Payments due to be paid:
- Konica Minolta - £139.00
- Chair Allowance (Poppies – Schools) - £25.02
- Chair Allowance (Poppies – Schools) - £6.95
- Notts County Supplies - £45.06
- Notts County Supplies - £1.44
- Notts County Supplies - £18.96
- AGG (PAT Testing) - £52.08
- Glascraft (Keys) - £12.00
- Payments already paid:
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- Public Convenience, The Carrs, Warsop - DEMOLITION OF DISUSED PUBLIC CONVENIENCE.
- Herrings Cottage, Sookholme Lane, Sookholme - BARN CONVERSION WITH NEW ROOF AND CAR PORT.
- 41-45 Mansfield Road, Spion Kop - PROPOSED TWO STOREY SIDE EXTENSION, TWO STOREY FRONT EXTENSION AND REAR SINGLE STOREY EXTENSIONS.
- 42 Mansfield Road, Spion Kop - DEMOLITION OF EXISTING CAR SALES GARAGE AND ERECTION OF 1 NO. NEW DETACHED DWELLING.
- 42 Mansfield Road, Spion Kop - DETACHED RESIDENTIAL ANNEX AND SINGLE STOREY SIDE EXTENSION.
- 9 Perlethorpe Avenue, Meden Vale - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- The Carrs
- Meden Baths
- Date of next meeting - Monday 21st January 2019.