Ordinary Meeting Agenda 20 March 2017
The next Parish Council meeting will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 20th MARCH 2017 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Declaration of interest both pecuniary and non-pecuniary
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the public meeting on 17th February, 2017
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 20th February, 2017
- Crime & Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- CPRE Nottinghamshire - BEST KEPT VILLAGE COMPETITION
- Town Hall
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- MDC (Christmas tree’s & lights) - £180.00
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash - Delivery of W&DNs - £380.00
- Cash - Petty Cash - £100.00
- Mortons - £1,163.00
- Konica Minolta - £188.35
- Came & Company - £1,102.89
- NALC (member subscription) - £1,638.43
- D2 Studio - £1,000.00
- MDC (Loan) - £4664.80
- Payments already paid:
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- Redbrick Woodland Lodges, Peafield Lane, Warsop - Variation of condition 8 on approved planning application 2008/0283/NT.
- St Peters & St Pauls church, Bishops Walk, Church Warsop – Works to 1 no tree covered by a tree preservation order – tpo24.
- St Peters & St Pauls church, Bishops Walk, Church Warsop – Works to 1 no tree covered by a tpo (tpo no 5) and works to 33 no trees in a conservation area.
- Unit H Former Poultry Unit, Off Netherfield Lane, Meden Vale – Prior notification for change of use of agricultural building to b1 use.
- 15 Sherwood Street, Warsop – Change of use of first floor office to residential.
- 125 Mansfield Road, Warsop – Room in roof space including replacement roof with dormer window to rear.
- The Carrs
- Meden Baths
- Date of next meeting - Monday 24th April, 2017.