Ordinary Meeting Agenda 17 June 2019
The Ordinary meeting of the Parish will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 17th JUNE 2019 at 6.30pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Receive any Declarations of Interest
- Receive any Apologies for Absence
- Executive Mayor – Andy Abrahams - Introduction
- To approve Minutes of the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council on 13th May 2019
- To approve Minutes of the Staffing Working Party meeting on 16th May 2019
- To approve Minutes of the Finance and General-Purpose meeting on 12th June 2019
- Crime and Disorder – Report from Sgt Priestley
- Public Participation
- Discuss matters arising out of public participation
Warsop Parish Council
Update from the Chair/Clerk if required
- Carnival – Update from Luke Spence
- Big Warsop – Update from Cllr Burgin
- Warsop & District News – Update from the Editor or Clerk
- Neighbourhood Plan – Update from Cllr Barlow
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Current Account - £90,018.15 (31/05/19)
Premier Account - £33,804.77 (31/05/19)
2 Shires Credit Union - £15,000 (31/05/19)
Payments already paid:
- Internal Audit - £114.45
- NALC Cllr Training - £105.00
- NALC VAT Training - £90.00
- Acer Grounds Maintenance - £165.00
- AB Waste - £30.00
- AB Waste - £230.00
Payments due to be paid:
- Market Rates - £37.00
- Market Storage - £108.33
- MDC Payroll - £20,054.57
- Notts County Supplies - £3.38
- D2 Studio - £1,000.00
- JPI Media Printing - £701.06
- Notts County Supplies - £55.17
- Payments already paid:
- Receive an update from Notts County Councillor, Andy Wetton
Receive an update from Mansfield District Councillors
- Land at Burns Lane, Warsop - DEMOLITION OF FORMER (VACANT) STRAND CINEMA ASSOCIATED BOUNDARY WALLS AND THE CONSTRUCTION OF A RETAIL/LEISURE PARK ON SITE.
- 36 Birkland Avenue, Warsop - REAR EXTENSION.
- The Gate Inn, High Street, Warsop - DEMOLISH EXISTING PUBLIC HOUSE CONSTRUCT CLASS A1 CONVENIENCE STORE WITH ASSOCIATED WAREHOUSE SPACE. RE-ONFIGURE CAR PARK WITH ACCESS WIDENED FROM MANSFIELD ROAD AS REQUIRED.
- 59 Mansfield Road, Spion Kop - DROPPED KERB.
- 12 Cedars Close, Spion Kop - NOTIFICATION FOR PRIOR APPROVAL FOR A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- 23 Manor Road, Church Warsop - MOVE 2M HIGH BOUNDARY FENCE, 2M OVERLAP FENCE TO THE EAST SIDE OVER A DISTANCE OF 20M.
- Land Off Mansfield Road, Warsop - OUTLINE APPLICATION FOR THE ERECTION OF UP TO 320 DWELLINGS INCLUDING 20% AFFORDABLE HOUSING, WITH PUBLIC OPEN SPACE, STRUCTURAL PLANTING AND LANDSCAPING, SURFACE WATER FLOOD MITIGATION AND ATTENUATION AND VEHICULAR ACCESS POINT FROM MANSFIELD ROAD. ALL MATTERS RESERVED EXCEPT FOR MEANS OF VEHICULAR ACCESS.
- Land Off Mansfield Road, Warsop - SCREENING OPINION TO DETERMINE WHETHER AN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT IS REQUIRED TO ACCOMPANY OUTLINE PLANNING APPLICATION REFERENCE 2019/0359/OUT.
- The Carrs – Update from Cllr Burgin:
- Receive an update on Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 15th July 2019