Ordinary Meeting Agenda 18 June 2018
The next Parish Council meeting will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 18th JUNE 2018 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Declaration of interest both pecuniary and non-pecuniary
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 21st May, 2018
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 13th June 2018
- Crime & Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- Warsop Parish Council
- Bye Law
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- D2 Studio - £1,000.00
- Acer Grounds Maintenance - £160.00
- Mortons - £1,163.00
- Pearl Installations - £59.42
- Pearl Installations - £2,843.04
- A J Engineering Services - £270.00
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash - W&DNs - £380.00
- Cash - Postage - £80.00
- Notts County Supplies - £30.96
- Warsop Infotech (equip hire)- £23.75
- Office Essentials - £22.42
- Notts County Supplies (Chairman’s Allowance) - £10.08
- Notts County Supplies - £18.96
- Payments already paid:
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- CONVERSION OF FIRST AND SECOND FLOORS INTO 5 NO. ONE BEDROOM FLATS - 2 High Street, Warsop.
- NOTIFICATION FOR PRIOR APPROVAL FOR A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION
- EXTENSION - 18 Meden Glen, Church Warsop.
- SUBDIVISION OF PROPERTY TO CREATE 1 NO. 2 BEDROOM AND 1 NO. 3 BEDROOM DWELLING - 30 Church, Street Warsop.
- TWO STOREY SIDE AND SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSIONS, DETACHED GARAGE AND BOUNDARY WALL - 125 Sherwood Street, Warsop.
- REPLACEMENT ROOF INCORPORATING ROOMS IN THE ROOF SPACE AND REAR EXTENSION INCORPORATING ROOMS IN THE ROOF SPACE - 155 Sherwood Street, Warsop.
- SINGLE STOREY SIDE EXTENSION – 5 Maid Marion Rise, Warsop.
- The Carrs
- Meden Baths
- Date of next meeting - Monday 16th July 2018.