Ordinary Meeting Agenda 19 June 2017
The next Parish Council meeting will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 19th JUNE 2017 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Declaration of interest both pecuniary and non-pecuniary
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the meeting on 15th May 2017
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 6th June 2017
- Crime & Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- External Audit
- Supermarket Letters
- F&GP Members (2)
- Town Hall
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- D2 Studio - £1,000
- Wilkinson Landscaping(x2) - £400.00
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash – Postage - £70.00
- Cash – Delivery of W&DNs - £380.00
- Minster Cleaning - £617.98
- Konica Minolta - £50.46
- Office Essentials - £29.33
- Warsop Infotech (Paper) - £60.00
- Pearl Installations (Extractor Fan) - £168.72
- Pearl Installations (Fire, Intruder & Em lights) - £102.00
- Pearl Installations (Fire & Em lights works) - £2,953.20
- Barrie Woodcock - £114.45
- Balmoral Flat Roofing - £1,338
- Mortons - £1,163
- Cash - £510.00
- Time Assured - £1,680
- Sherwood Tree Solutions - £1,800
- Andrew Stones (Building works) - £500.00
- Payments already paid:
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- Cleveland Villa Mansfield Road, Warsop – Additional block of four cat pens with integral food preparation and laundry facilities.
- 8 Mount Crescent, Warsop – Single storey side extension to create a residential annexe.
- 13 Tissington Avenue, Church Warsop – Single storey rear extension.
- 43 Egmanton Road, Meden Vale – Notification for prior approval foa a proposed larger home extension under the town & country planning (general permitted development) (England) order 2015 for a single storey rear extension.
- The Dairy Spring Farm, Sookholme Road, Sookholme – New extension of existing dwelling to form new utility room.
- 16 Netherfield Lane, Church Warsop – Single storey rear extension for dining room, utility and WC use.
- Land adj no. 1 York Terrace, Warsop – Non-material amendment to planning application 2016/0149/NT (2 no. detached dwellings) to amend garden room roof to lantern roof.
- The Carrs:
- Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 17th July 2017.