Ordinary Meeting Agenda 18 January 2021
You are hereby summoned to attend the next Parish Council meeting held virtually via zoom on MONDAY 18th JANUARY 2021 at 6.30pm. In order to ensure there is a quorum, please telephone the Clerk on 846011 prior to the day of the meeting if you are unable to attend.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 949 3782 1530
One tap mobile
+442080806591,,94937821530#,,,,,,0#,,929176# United Kingdom
+442080806592,,94937821530#,,,,,,0#,,929176# United Kingdom
Dial by your location
+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
+44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
+44 208 080 6591 United Kingdom
+44 208 080 6592 United Kingdom
+44 330 088 5830 United Kingdom
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 949 3782 1530
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acGuvrveAe
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Receive any Declarations of Interest
- Receive any Apologies for Absence
- To approve Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held virtually on Monday 16th November 2020
- To approve Minutes of the Extraordinary Parish Council meeting held virtually on 26th November 2020
- Crime & Disorder – Report from Sgt Doran
- Public Participation
- Discuss matters arising out of public participation
- Discuss and accept the External Audit Report
- Discuss and accept the quarterly budget
- Discuss and decide next year’s budget (2021-2022)
- Review and amend the Town Hall consultation newsletter
- Smile Campaign Update – Cllr Hardy
- Warsop Parish Council - Update from the Chair/Clerk if required
- Big Warsop - Update from Cllr Burgin
- Warsop Parish News - Update from the editors (Chair, V-Chair or Clerk)
Approval of Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Current Account - £93,818.56 (11/01/21)
Premier Account - £33,826.88 (11/01/21)
2 Shires Credit Union - £15,000 (11/01/21)
Payments already paid:
- PPE cleaning - £8.68
- Notice cork board - £50.00
- Asbestos Compliance (Cellar/boiler works) - £690.00
- MDC trade waste - £413.16
- Arnold Baker book - £119.99
- Admin (Microsoft) - £406.00
- PKF Littlejohn (External auditors) - £480.00
- Second Element - £474.00
- TPS Smile donation - £1,000.00
- Big Warsop Smile donation - £1,050.00
- Section 137 (RBL wreaths) - £37.00
- Road sign (VE Day Comp/Chair Allowance - £198.00
- WPNs printing - £701.34
- Mow it, clean it, maintenance (noticeboards) - £300.00
- SLCC (Membership) - £234.00
- D2 Studio (WPNs design) - £1,100.00
- Payments due to be paid: None
- Payments already paid:
- Receive an update from Notts County Councillor, Andy Wetton
Receive an update from Mansfield District Councillors
- 23 Oakfield Avenue, Warsop - TWO STOREY REAR EXTENSION AND WINDOW TO FIRST FLOOR.
- 119 Sherwood Street, Warsop - RETROSPECTIVE CHANGE OF USE FROM HAIRDRESSING SALON (USE CLASS E) TO DOMESTIC USE (USE CLASS C3).
- 14 Glebe Avenue, Warsop - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION, AND REMOVAL OF CHIMNEY BREASTS - (RETROSPECTIVE).
- 20 High Street, Warsop - PROPOSED TWO STOREY REAR EXTENSION TO EXISTING PREMISES, CHANGE OF USE OF PART OF PREMISES FROM POLICE HQ (USE CLASS SUI GENERIS) TO VETERINARY PRACTICE (USE CLASS E), CHANGE OF USE OF PART FIRST FLOOR INTO 2 NO. SELF-CONTAINED FLATS INCLUDING EXTERNAL STORAGE UNIT.
- 5 Barn Owl Close, Church Warsop - SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION TO INCORPORATE EXISTING ATTACHED GARAGE FOR HABITABLE SPACE.
- Rear Of 40A Mansfield Road, Spion Kop - PART DEMOLITION OF EXISTING INDUSTRIAL BUILDING AND ERECTION OF A NEW DWELLING.
- 58 Bainbridge Road, Warsop - NOTIFICATION FOR PRIOR APPROVAL FOR A PROPOSED LARGER HOME EXTENSION UNDER THE TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING (GENERAL PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015 SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- Melville Court, Meden Vale - PRIOR NOTIFICATION FOR PROPOSED DEMOLITION OF DISUSED SHELTERED HOUSING AND BOILER HOUSE.
- Redbrick House, Peafield Lane, Warsop - NON MATERIAL AMENDMENT FOR INSTALLATION OF UPVC WINDOWS TO BARN FRONTAGE AND THE STONE WALL IS PARTIALLY REMOVED AND REBUILT AS AN EXTENSION TO THE MAIN WALL RUNNING ALONG THE FRONT OF THE BARN ON PLANNING PERMISSION 2019/0601/FUL - CHANGE OF USE FROM A BARN, GARAGE AND OUTBUILDINGS TO 4 NO. HOLIDAY LETS (SUI GENERIS) INCLUDING SINGLE STOREY FRONT AND SIDE EXTENSIONS AND ASSOCIATED WORKS.
- Land To East And West Of Greenshank Road, Warsop Vale -VARIATION OF S106 AGREEMENT RELATING TO APPLICATION REF 2011/0463/NT (RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF 22 NO. DWELLINGS (FOR INTERMEDIATE AFFORDABLE RENT) WITH ASSOCIATED ACCESS, CAR PARKING, GARDENS AND LANDSCAPING), UNDER SECTION 106B OF THE TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990.
- 2 Hatfield Avenue, Meden Vale - SINGLE STOREY SIDE EXTENSION.
- 30A-30B Sherwood Street, Warsop - CHANGE OF USE FROM HAIRDRESSER (USE CLASS E) TO HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY (USE CLASS SUI GENERIS) AND EXTERNAL ALTERATIONS.
- The Plough Inn, Church Street, Warsop - EXTERNAL STAIRCASE AND ENTRANCE DOOR AT FIRST FLOOR LEVEL.
- Parks within the Parish
- Date of next meeting - Monday 15th March 2021.