Ordinary Meeting Agenda 19 February 2018
The next Parish Council meeting will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 19th FEBRUARY 2018 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Declaration of interest both pecuniary and non-pecuniary
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Parish Council meeting on 20th November 2017
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 9th January 2018
- Public Consultation
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 7th February 2018
- Crime and Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- Warsop Parish Council
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- Pearl Installations - £103.32
- Pearl Installations - £102.00
- Richard Parker - £2,400.00
- D2 studio - £1,000.00
- NCC Brook Farm (Trees) - £120.00
- RBL (Wreaths) - £37.00
- SLCC - £165.00
- Pearl Installations - £400.32
- Pearl Installations - £675.84
- Mansfield Fire & Safety - £114.00
- Khte - £1,674.00
- Mortons - £1,226.00
- Carnival (A. Wetton allowance) - £250.00
- J. Kerr allowance - £600.00
- D2 Studio - £1,000.00
- Pearl Installations - £303.48
- Time Assured - £48.00
- Time Assured - £144.00
- isolutions (Kiel – IT) - £150.00
- Cash – Delivery of W&DNs - £380.00
- Cash – Postage - £80.00
- Second Element - £176.40
- Konica Minolta - £139.00
- Konica Minolta - £92.96
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash – Delivery of W&DNs (Feb) - £380.00
- Cash – Postage - £80.00
- Notts County Supplies - £61.16
- Notts County Supplies - £4.12
- Glascraft (Christmas Competition) - £24.00
- NALC (Membership) - £1,747.06
- Payments already paid:
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- Field View Barn, Carter Lane, Warsop Vale - CHANGE OF USE FROM AGRICULTURAL TO GRAZING PADDOCK AND CREATION OF A 20M X 40M SAND MENAGE.
- Land at Manor Court, Church Warsop - WORKS TO 1 NO. TREE WITHIN CONSERVATION AREA.
- 60 Bishops Walk, Church Warsop - EXTENSION OF DROPPED KERB – RETROSPECTIVE.
- 9 Sookholme Lane, Warsop - TWO STOREY AND SINGLE STOREY REAR EXTENSION.
- Unit 4, Warsop Enterprise Centre, Burns Lane, Warsop - ALTERATIONS TO ROOF HEIGHT AND EXISTING OPENINGS.
- Stonebridge Lane, Warsop - OUTLINE APPLICATION FOR UP TO 400 DWELLINGS, TOGETHER WITH ASSOCIATED HIGHWAY WORKS, PUBLIC OPEN SPACE, LANDSCAPING AND ASSOCIATED DRAINAGE INFRASTRUCTURE INCLUDING SUDS FEATURES.
- Flat, Warsop Parish Centre, Bishops Walk, Church Warsop - FIT EXTRACT FANS TO FIRST FLOOR FLAT.
- Warsop Mill, Church Road, Church Warsop -WORKS TO 4 NO. TREES WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA.
- 9 Sookholme Lane, Warsop - NON-MATERIAL AMENDMENT TO APPLICATION 2017/0758/HHA CHANGE FROM FACING BRICK TO RENDER.
- 31 Titchfield Street, Warsop - FIRST FLOOR SIDE EXTENSION ABOVE EXISTING GARAGE AND TWO STOREY REAR EXTENSION TO EXISTING DWELLING.
- 31 Rectory Road, Church Warsop - PROPOSED DORMER WINDOW TO FRONT ELEVATION.
- Cleveland Villa, Mansfield Road, Warsop – NON-MATERIAL AMENDMENT TO PLANNING APPLICATION 2017/0318/FUL RELOCATION OF BLOCK APPROXIMATELY 15 METRES AWAY FROM MANSFIELD ROAD, RECONFIGURATION OF FRONT AND REAR ELEVATIONS TO PERMIT MINOR REVISION OF INTERNAL LAYOUT, CHANGE OF FRONT CANOPY CONSTRUCTION TO PERMIT USE OF PROPRIETARY SYSTEM.
- 2 High Street, Warsop - PROPOSED NEW SHOP FRONT WITH ROLLER SHUTTERS.
- 2 High Street, Warsop - 4 NO. ADVERTISEMENTS WITH EXTERNAL OVERHEAD LIGHTING.
- 16 Riverside View, Warsop -CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR.
- Site Comprising Moorfield Farm (Phase 1) And Memorial Club (Phase 3), Bishops Walk, Church Warsop - REMOVAL OF PEDIMENT GABLE TO REAR ELEVATION OF HOUSE TYPES 02A AND 02B (PLOTS 18 AND 19) TO BE READ WITH EXISTING NON- MATERIAL AMENDMENT 2017/0286/NMA.
- Land at Bishops Walk, Church Warsop - REMOVAL OF PEDIMENT GABLE TO REAR ELEVATION OF HOUSE TYPES 02A AND 02B (PLOTS 11,12 AND 26) TO BE READ WITH EXISTING NON- MATERIAL AMENDMENT 2017/0300/NMA.
- The Swallows, Cottage Lane, Warsop - RETROSPECTIVE APPLICATION FOR THE INSTALLATION OF ATM MACHINE TO SHOP FRONT.
- Car Park, Clumber Street, Warsop - REMOVAL OF 5 NO. TREES WITHIN A CONSERVATION AREA.
- The Swallows, Cottage Lane, Warsop - RETROSPECTIVE APPLICATION FOR SIGNAGE TO ATM MACHINE.
- The Carrs:
- Meden Baths:
- Date of next meeting - Monday 19th March 2018.