Ordinary Meeting Agenda 24 April 2017
The next Parish Council meeting will be held upstairs in the Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Warsop on MONDAY 24th APRIL 2017 at 6.00pm.
Clerk to Warsop Parish Council
- Declaration of interest both pecuniary and non-pecuniary
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the F&GP meeting on 20th March, 2017
- Minutes of the meeting on 20th March, 2017
- Crime & Disorder
- Public Participation
- Matters arising out of Public Participation
- Big Warsop
- Warsop & District News
- Neighbourhood Plan
Bank Balances and Accounts for Payment
Payments already paid:
- D2 Studio re issue (V01624) now (V01625) - £1000.00
- Cash - Delivery of W&DNs - £380.00
Payments due to be paid:
- Cash – Petty Cash - £70.00
- Second Element - £176.40
- Minster Cleaning - £588.83
- Citizens Advice Service - £5,000.00
- Office Essentials - £37.64
- Scribe (Account Software) - £416.40
- Warsop Youth Club - £4,000.00
- Richard Parker (Replace pump) - £160.00
- Richard Parker (Faulty boiler) - £121.56
- Mortons - £1,226.00
- Carnival - £4,000.00
- MDC Payroll Services - £1,314.18
- MDC Trade Waste Recycling - £109.72
- MDC Trade Waste Collections - £450.32
- Payments already paid:
- Correspondance - Warsop United Charities
- Notts County Council
Mansfield District Council
- Redbrick House, Peafield Lane Warsop – Variation of condition on planning permission 2008/0283/NT to change from 2 and 3 no bedroom lodges to 1 no bedroom lodge.
- Moorfield Farm House, Bishops Walk, Church Warsop – Reserved matters application for landscaping on approved outline application 2014/0654/NT (outline application for 17 no dwellings including the reserved matters of access, appearance, layout and scale.
- 31 Rectory Road, Church Warsop – Single storey side extension and conversion of garage to bedroom.
- Land adjacent Bella Visa, 65 High Street, Warsop – Application for outline planning permission including the reserved matter of access for 1 no detached bungalow.
- Church Warsop Memorial Club, Bishops Walk, Church Warsop – Non material amendment (planning application 2014/0654/NT) to provide extra rear garden and increase the distance between plots 1-3 of the A60.
- 63, 65 and 67 Mansfield Road, Spion Kop - Dropped kerbs to 63, 65 and 67 Mansfield Road, Spion Kop.
- 14 Clumber Street, Warsop, NG20 0LT - Change of use from retail to residential. (Application ref – 2017/0228/FUL)
- The Carrs
- Meden Baths
Confidential Items – Town Hall
Exclusion of Public (Confidential Items)
In accordance with Public Bodies (admission to meetings) Act 1960 section 1 (2) the Council exclude the public and press from the meeting by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
- Date of next meeting - Monday 15th May, 2017.